Saturday, June 29, 2013

Unforgettable Quote of the Week

June 23 - June 29




"I is what I is and I'm not changing" 

        quote by Paula Deen on the Today Show





June 30 - July 6


" My mission is to break the ice between hostile countries. Why it's been left to me to smooth things over, I don't know. Dennis Rodman, of all people. Keeping us safe is really not my job; it's the Black guy's (Obama's) job. But, I'll tell you this: If I don't finish in the top three for the next Nobel Peace Prize, something's seriously wrong." ~ quote by Dennis Rodman



July 14 - July 20
"In terms of thinking of power structure… If you looked at the way she looks, she looks like if it was 60 years ago she would’ve been a housekeeper, luckily. She would’ve not been a house nigger, she would’ve been a field nigger…so I give her props.” ~ Rae Dawn Chong's comments on Oprah Winfrey







July 14 - July 20

 When Farah Abrahams was asked to give her opinion about the Zimmerman trial over the death of Trayvon Martin, Farah Abraham replied, "I feel like I've met her or something. It sounds so familiar...I don't know what she is so I can't picture the person with the name right now." Is she for real?





July 21 - July 27

The New York Post criticized Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner's wife, on its Thursday cover.

"What I want to say is, I love him, I have forgiven him, I believe in him, and as I have said from the beginning, we are moving forward. "Huma Abedin

No comments: